4 replies to this topic

#1 Remokari

Remokari

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 03:29 AM

Hi there,

Firstly, I have just registered and I must say, this is an excellent project. I myself migrated here from Vigilante 8, not from Interstate '76, but am fond of both games, although I have not played '76. I loved Vigilante 8 as a kid when I got a PS1 as a home-coming gift as my arrival to Canada from Russia to greet my parents after not seeing them for 3 or more years, I do not have much memory. As a teen these years, I still play V8 and Second Offense and love these games, and am eagerly waiting for the Vigilante 8 Arcade remake for the Xbox 360.

Now, to my actual topic, after I downloaded the game, I updated it and such, but when I click Multi Melee, it has one server/lobby. When I click connect, it is stuck in the game lobbying, saying 'connecting' or 'searching', etc. I have been waiting a while, but it never changes and I have to exit. Is there any way I can resolve this problem and actually play online with some mates?

Thanks very much,
Pavel

#2 cfraz89

cfraz89

Vigilante

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:19 AM

The problem is that the lobby server doesn't exist anymore, even though it is still listed on the master server. If you want to play with some mates, you could start your own lobby server, and then connect to that.

#3 Remokari

Remokari

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:35 AM

I see. So, not many of you on this forum play all together? I thought we could have like a DeathMatch party ;)

#4 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:43 AM

We've just been busy lately :(

#5 Remokari

Remokari

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:50 AM

Ah. Well, I've been working in Maya for quite some time now, almost a year. Maybe I can contribute sometime. Thanks for the help, by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users