75 replies to this topic

#61 Tom

Tom

Groove

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:26 PM

Hello from the US!

I was just sitting here at work and I started thinking about the old days. i82 that is.

Jeesh it's been a while. I really would like to play again some time, if anyone ever wants to play. Hit me up on MSN - Deegan15x@hotmail.com or Yahoo IM SHLTLUCK

PSN : SHTLUCK (GTA4/COD4/P0RN)

It's been a long damn time since I've had anything to do with i82 and I really must say I miss it in a strange way. Thank you guys for joining me in tons of games, making me a half-way anti-social pothead! But, there is one plus, through exploiting the game (hacking, map making, etc..) I have come across a good job in the IT Field! I have also gained a great knowledge of cars, and am currently working on a 350whp+ e85 burning 1993 Eagle Talon TSi! Just waiting to correct some issues and then I'll be installing the engine and taking it to the dyno to get a tune! I should have a bunch of videos online this summer of track events and outings, so if anyone is interested, hit me up on MSN/Yahoo and I'll be more than happy to send you videos.

So thank you, and Azz, I don't want you responding saying Hi Deegen its DeegAn. :P

Oh, and sorry, I'm pretty sure I will not be checking back on this, so to all, I MISS YOU!

Deegan, nice to see you on here mate. Been a while since the i82 days.

#62 ncl1994

ncl1994

Creeper

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:21 PM

Hello I82 community. This is NCL and I still play Interstate '82! A few months ago I made a quality map but now I've got a Vista laptop and can't delete the aclayers.dll file to play. I want to know if there is a way to play I82 on Vista and if it's actually worth playing online because it certainly is offline. Had I82 since 2000 and have only this year got internet on my own computer (rather than my dad's!). Fantastic game but I've never played online. In fact if you want to try and play online (haven't a clue if it works!) then e-mail me or post on this forum, which I will look at! Honest!

NCL

#63 Tom

Tom

Groove

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:56 AM

Hello I82 community. This is NCL and I still play Interstate '82! A few months ago I made a quality map but now I've got a Vista laptop and can't delete the aclayers.dll file to play. I want to know if there is a way to play I82 on Vista and if it's actually worth playing online because it certainly is offline. Had I82 since 2000 and have only this year got internet on my own computer (rather than my dad's!). Fantastic game but I've never played online. In fact if you want to try and play online (haven't a clue if it works!) then e-mail me or post on this forum, which I will look at! Honest!

NCL

i82 Community

Your best bet for getting advice on your problem :)

#64 ncl1994

ncl1994

Creeper

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:45 PM

I knew about i82.co.uk but too bad no one can post there at the moment.
Regards,
NCL

#65 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

You can post there if you email me and ask for an account. There are details on the forum, check this post for details.

#66 ncl1994

ncl1994

Creeper

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:54 PM

Well I just getting registered with i82.co.uk. It's taking a while though. There are good forums there though.

#67 Frostback

Frostback

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:48 AM

Okay guys, I've been reading through everything on how to get I76 and I82 to work with vista and I still cannot even get it to install. Keep getting the error about how it is not compatible with my OS. Tried running compatibility mode on the setup file on the CD and that didnt work either.

Been reading forums for hours and havent had any luck. Anyone have a tutorial somewhere hidden or have the knowhow to help out a cold cold canadian with no guns on his car? :(

If worse comes to worse I'm going to have to look for a working p2 on craigslist and hope it has a working network card so I can hook it up to my network and play online.

#68 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

I think interstate76.com or i82.co.uk might help. I think they still exist... :unsure:

#69 Frostback

Frostback

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

Hey R5, good to see you're still around here, I'm sure by now the i76 community is getting aged. I checked out the I76 boards and got an e-mail address for someone about virtual PC, but the post was 5 years old. Hope he gets back to me. Just in case I got a like on an old P2 500 machine for $50 ca.

#70 Guest_octoberfest_*

Guest_octoberfest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:43 AM

ug i miss i76 and nitro.

cant wait till this download completes so i can try ur guy's alpha out.

#71 Sensei

Sensei

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

Hey all!

I got I82 recently at the behest of my friends here (a link you may enjoy). It's very fun, although the campaign is a little lacking and I think I had more fun in deathmatch with the AI, which is in turn lacking a tad...

Anyway, who wants a match? I hear you can use HAMACHI to get six people online. Now I know this probably isn't the first place to come looking for a server- but I82.co.uk doesn't take registrations and hasn't had a tournament since April, Won.net is down and Interstate82.com takes me to a confusing website in german. So I didn't know where else to turn. So quite simply:

Who wants to play some I82, and where can I find more such people? I have a desperate need of more barrel rolls which lead into killing buses with rockets in midair...

#72 Guest_TLove_*

Guest_TLove_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

Hey all!

I got I82 recently at the behest of my friends here (a link you may enjoy). It's very fun, although the campaign is a little lacking and I think I had more fun in deathmatch with the AI, which is in turn lacking a tad...

Anyway, who wants a match? I hear you can use HAMACHI to get six people online. Now I know this probably isn't the first place to come looking for a server- but I82.co.uk doesn't take registrations and hasn't had a tournament since April, Won.net is down and Interstate82.com takes me to a confusing website in german. So I didn't know where else to turn. So quite simply:

Who wants to play some I82, and where can I find more such people? I have a desperate need of more barrel rolls which lead into killing buses with rockets in midair...

Your ears must have been ringing. For about a week I was looking for my favorite childhood game, and after asking about 50-100 people someone spilled the name, I was so damn happy. Interstate 76.

I'm running windows 7, just got it installed. Just used the vista method and used the dx3d version. Works great except I cant figure out for the life of me how to move, Its probably something real simple. But yes, so I decided to do some research on the game and on the Wikipedia page I found this site. I was deeply pleased. I hope this is still in development.

#73 Guest_Eloise_*

Guest_Eloise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:34 AM

I'76 was a specially selected 256 colors, I'82 was 16bit or better, i can't really tell.
I'82 is probably played the most due to the fact it's higher colour count is more acceptable by the majority of players and cars and other objects are easily repainted, and it's probably easier to get a copy of.
I'76 is better in my opinion, it felt complete. I can't imagine the same people that were on the I'76 team made up the I'82 team, it's just not possible, a lame damage bar and no inside car view for starters.
It was fun to go through messing with the I'76 files, extracting car panel images, repainting them, making .TMT's and the other files needed for a complete job, good times.

i still regularly play both still prefer 76 better nitro riders was my fav 82 was ok too

#74 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Guys, if  Your interested Im Holding Here a group that is still playing the original game !
We are called the Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association !  :)

https://www.facebook...53505331404314/

We give a new Installation of The Game and a patch for It Also making this game working on any new computers !  :)

Check our Promotional Video ! 

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

#75 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

Welcome to the site DJ_Edyo feel free to add to topics but please don't resurrect every post relating to I'82 and post your *advert*. This topic is nearly 4 years old.

This forum is mainly for discussion relating to Interstate Outlaws, if you want to chat about Activisions incarnations then there is an Interstate 76 and 82 forum below called Zircon Lounge.

#76 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Allright !

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)