Photo

Is this still alive project/ are more modelers needed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 JazzDevil

JazzDevil

Groove

• Dev Team
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:03 PM

Hi!

I happened to find this site by accident - I?m a real fan of the original Interstate 76 series... And I think it really deserved a better sequel than the I ?82 was.

So, being very happy to see that people are doing something like this... I might just as well lend a hand.

I am capable of making 3D models to any polycount you want - texture and UV-map them also. I can draw images by hand, and modify them with photoshop.

I have been a mechanic, and know something about cars - thus can give advice on car behaviour and technology etc.

To get some samples of my work, and maybe to discuss about this project and its future - please contact me at Jazdevil@hotmail

Cheers!

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:49 PM

Were you the one who emailed webmaster@interstateoutlaws?

#3 JazzDevil

JazzDevil

Groove

• Dev Team
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

Yes, yes I am the same person. I apologize for a little different approach, but somehow I though that connecting you through e-mail is easier than registering and posting.

So you have then already seen my example work.

#4 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:57 PM

Yes, we thought your work was great. I thought one of the other guys had emailed you back, but I guess he has been too busy. Sorry about that. You said you can make models to any poly count?

#5 JazzDevil

JazzDevil

Groove

• Dev Team
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:08 PM

Yes, low-poly, high poly - what ever is the target.

This conversation is faster if you contact my E-mail, and I can then reply and give you my msn-contact info - so we can talk. =)

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users