• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hi all, its being a complete year since the last time i heard about you guys, how you have being doing whit the project ? :)
Any Visual updates that you can give to us that we might can chew on ? :P 

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

#2 stormycanz

stormycanz

Vigilante

• Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

i think the dream is over. we all have very busy lives and unfortunately cant give the project the time that it deserves

We have fond memories of the interstate games. for me nothing touches i76 

forum has been here since 2006 and we have been working on and off since then, switched multiple game engines. 

ill leave you with a track that was written for the game

https://soundcloud.c...d/lack-of-oil-2

www.vmotorsport.co.nz

#3 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Programming, video games, computers, software development, server management, Maintaining Game Servers, Learning new languages, learning new techniques, learning new skills.

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:00 AM

Hey guys, anyone still out there? It's been a long time since I've talked to any of you and wanted to know if you guys were getting along on the project oto if it's stalled again. Hey R5 can you reads me to friends? I accidentally unfriended you trying to find a way to pm you it seems I can't find the pm option on the website anymore. Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone or not but hey let me know.

#4 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:54 PM

I still check in every now and then and I think most of us keep in touch via facebook and whatnot, but yeah, the project is done. Unless I happen to win the lotto, then it's game on! Hahah. Looks like you managed to friend me. Hope all is well!

#5 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Programming, video games, computers, software development, server management, Maintaining Game Servers, Learning new languages, learning new techniques, learning new skills.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:20 AM

Man it's good to hear back from you. And Done as in completed or done as in dead? Hey add me on Facebook if you get the chance. Idk why but seems you cannot pm on this site anymore. Do you have a new steam? You have been offline forever.

#6 stormycanz

stormycanz

Vigilante

• Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:29 AM

done as in dead sorry mate, unless we win the lotto.

i remember reading some written interstate based stories from back in the day, perhaps if someone can dig them up might be at least something you can gain from us.

shameless plug warning below

Android was a track that was going to be part of the project, Ignition would have fitted in quite nicely aswell

https://open.spotify...ZqDgBTWWn0EExi4

www.vmotorsport.co.nz

#7 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:27 AM

Well, how far did you guys get on it?

#8 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:07 PM

What kind of financial issue has happeneded with the project? Last time I talked to you guys yout movedo the project over to Unity and Logan said it was going great and he hadid already did a few things with it. So what happened exactly? Because I really did believe in the project since the beginning and it really pains me to hear that now it's pretty much completely dead.

#9 stormycanz

stormycanz

Vigilante

• Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

think its more the time than the $, the $ was a factor though

we could share a few things that were done with it but i fear that would risk getting your hopes up. I think its time to let it go, sorry to disappoint, 

some stories to help ease your pain

http://forums.inters...c69ce0f3f9f75c6

www.vmotorsport.co.nz

#10 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:16 AM

Interstate will rise again!

#11 Overkill

Overkill

Creeper

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:00 AM

So guys I am going to be relearning the Unity engine since it has been so long since I used it. I will be working with my book Sams Teach Yourself Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, since it's been ages since I worked with it and so much stuff has changed.... after I get donew with the book I am going to be starting on a new Interstate Project. I have recently purchased Interstate '76, '82, and the expansion packs. I have also recently foundiscovered and purchased a strategy guide for '82 with advanced hinto and tips on the game and how to win and stuff. I also have recently re-downloaded the old python alpha and believe that since after the install I can see all the file and settings I believe that I can get something going off that if I really wanted or needed to... but anyway just thought I would let you all know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users