• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 T-1000

T-1000

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

side note to all that want to play interstate 82 on the internet go to http://www.battlezone1.com then go to download page then to other files page and download the server file and replace the one in your interstate 82 folder if it asks for u to replace old file with new one do so thats it just boot interstate 82 then click multiplayer then internet there u should see the server u just downloaded it is ative for how long dont know i just tested it and its good see u there some time laterz i82 fans if it is working for i82 it should work for i76 pack lol just thought i would post this for the ones that want to play online again> it is 6:21pm eastern standerd time and the date is 6/12/2012 and confirmed working at this time and date lol good luck to all and happy playing.... leave feedback if works for u on your end

#2 T-1000

T-1000

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

HELLO INTERSTATE 76/82 FANS

Its the T-1000 here and i have an update it is thursday july 25 2013 time is 8:44pm and the server is still up and running so just follow the instructions above and u will be playin online for interstate82 like i sayed be for may work or interstate76 too so good luck and see u online haha B)  B)  interstate 76/82 player 4 life 

#3 Maxaxle

Maxaxle

Creeper

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

No offense, but the version of I'82 hosted on www.i82ava.com adds a lot of nice stuff, maybe you could use that version instead?

#4 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

Yea t-1000 interstate vigilantes association have relashed as we call a game extentions that have this file inside of it we also offer a virtual cd backup that have been fixed for neweer relases of windows and have the battlezone1 server on its list. However it not finished yet we plant to do more we will display a server scoop for it around the next month. Go at check at i82va.com ;)

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users