• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Revolver

Revolver

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:09 PM

Ohhh this is really really looking sweet. I haven't downloaded this yet but I'76 in my opinon the best game ever made!! I wasted so much of my youth playing this game feels like so long ago! I was just a teenager couldn't even drive when the game came out now I'm a married father of 2 wow!!! Wishing you guys all the best in the world. Don't have any programing ability but if there is anything I can help with I would be more than happy to provide my assistance. Hello Old Friends!

Revolver

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:42 AM

Hey thanks for stopping in! We're trying hard over here, so keep stopping in!

#3 Dryftwood

Dryftwood

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:20 AM

Hey, I'm SOOO glad to see I'm not the only one who loved I-76. I actually won the concept car from the E-3 promoting the release of the game. Piece of junk underneath but it was still cool to win it, lol. Never did play I-82..just didn't seem worth it when they told me it wouldn't have the same band doing the music.

#4 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:43 PM

Nice man. Any pictures of that car? I think I remember seeing photos of it a long time ago..

#5 -HF- Wing' AVA

-HF- Wing' AVA

Creeper

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

Blue '70 Charger with a white stripe, wasn't it? 3 people got keys and only one started it. Had fake weapons on it, etc. Probably an Earl Scheib spray - & - pray paintjob on a $2500 classified section purchase.

I remember the video...if it stayed intact (weapons probably didn't stay on it for more than a few weeks), it would be the ultimate I'76 collectible.

Anyone have the bellbottoms? I've got the diecasts and the t-shirt, and the separate soundtrack that was available from Gametraxx.

#6 Dryftwood

Dryftwood

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:10 AM

Actually you are dead on, but I wouldn't have paid 2500 for what was underneath, lol. The frame was completely rusted out and breaking into pieces, plus the suspension was totally shot. I had to drive it 5 miles home from where they shipped it and I thought i was gonna die for sure, lol. I ended up selling it a few months later just to cover the taxes I got charged for it. They listed it as being worth 6 grand but I only managed to get $200 for it, just what the taxes cost me. I have some pics around in a box somewhere but no clue really where they are. I will say it looked nice and the 318 under the hood was in good shape. The thing I remember most was being so hung over when they did the drawing (they treated us to dinner and drinks at the Beverly Hills Hard Rock Cafe the night before), and on the way back from the TV station I puked in the Limo....good times.....

#7 Guest_ToSte_*

Guest_ToSte_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:54 PM

Blue '70 Charger with a white stripe, wasn't it? 3 people got keys and only one started it. Had fake weapons on it, etc. Probably an Earl Scheib spray - & - pray paintjob on a $2500 classified section purchase.

I remember the video...if it stayed intact (weapons probably didn't stay on it for more than a few weeks), it would be the ultimate I'76 collectible.

Anyone have the bellbottoms? I've got the diecasts and the t-shirt, and the separate soundtrack that was available from Gametraxx.

I had no idea there were diecasts. I can only find Jade in the AMX and Taurus in the Firebird on eBay. Anyone have any leads on where to get more?

And did anyone ever post pics of that Charger?

#8 Guest_blackcoyote_*

Guest_blackcoyote_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

Nice man. Any pictures of that car? I think I remember seeing photos of it a long time ago..

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users