5 replies to this topic

#1 Beerman

Beerman

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:23 AM

Hi IO Crew,

Was missing this great game and stumbled across Interstate Outlaws and am very excited ? Fantastic news.

However, I can?t get the game to run. I?ve mucked around with my screen settings and read this forum to see what I can do to fix it ? but alas no joy as yet.

I downloaded the game and it seemed to install ok. Then when I ran it the first time it checked for updates. Once the updates were installed it restarted.

Now what happens is, after I click on the shortcut, the screen changes resolution and goes black, it checks for new updates (grey text), then the screen starts flashing colours (the whole screen). The colours are in line as you?re colour scheme on your website.

On the bottom left of the screen it as FPS=Number in white text. The number varies from about 5-7.

I hit the windows button to see what was happening behind the scene and this is what it says:

Start realpath=? ? path= ?/this? configname=?/this/celstart.cfg?
DEBUG: Sound System Software Renderer Initializing...

crystalspace.canvas.openglwin:
No hardware acceleration!

crystalspace.cel.physicallayer:
Property class factory name ?cel.pcfactory.zomemanger? is deprecated! Use ?cel.pcfactory.world.zonemanger? instead.
Property class factory name ?cel.pcfactory.timer? is deprecated! Use ?cel.pcfactory.tools.timer? instead.
Property class factory name ?cel.pcfactory.billboard? is deprecated! Use ?cel.pcfactory.2d billboard? instead.

crystalspace.cel.physicallayer:
Property class factory name ?cel.pcfactory.commandinput? is deprecated! Use ?cel.pcfactory.input.standard? instead.

So not sure what to do... my pc may not be up for the job (it?s ok with games like grand theft auto).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated ? need a fix of Interstate!

Cheers,

Beerman

#2 interstaterDani

interstaterDani

Creeper

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

What Grant theft Auto 1,2,3 or 4? Because it matters!
Interstater till I die...
so dickies beware:

#3 Beerman

Beerman

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

What Grant theft Auto 1,2,3 or 4? Because it matters!

Grand theft Auto 3

running window's XP

Pentium 4 2.4ghz

1 gig Ram

Radeon 9600pro graphics card

#4 cfraz89

cfraz89

Vigilante

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

Hmm all I can say is check the graphics drivers?

#5 interstaterDani

interstaterDani

Creeper

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

You shouldn't have hardware problems; try reinstalling the game and the add-on thingy and try again! Else I can't say nothing! Hope this time works!
Interstater till I die...
so dickies beware:

#6 Tom

Tom

Groove

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

Graphics drivers. It's definitely a graphics related issue. I remember having this problem with my laptop, I just used my desktop instead though :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users