• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 funky_jesus

funky_jesus

Creeper

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:30 AM

i produce some electronic music that ill kindly donate if your interested, currently writing tunes that i can put aside exclusively for IO

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

We're still debating on the music. I have a pretty good band and access to a recording studio for free, so I figured that when we decided what to do about the music, we'd take that route. I am, however, interested in hearing your music. Perhaps we can have an eclectic mix of tunes.

The trouble is, first of all, royalties. The second problem is that long ago we decided to set the game in 1995.

We are in need of a dedicated sound effects person though. Keep in mind that I can't just bring anybody on board just because they are eager to help. We need people who know what they're doing and have some experience.

#3 funky_jesus

funky_jesus

Creeper

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:01 AM

We're still debating on the music. I have a pretty good band and access to a recording studio for free, so I figured that when we decided what to do about the music, we'd take that route. I am, however, interested in hearing your music. Perhaps we can have an eclectic mix of tunes.

The trouble is, first of all, royalties. The second problem is that long ago we decided to set the game in 1995.

royalites shouldnt be that big of an issuie, my tunes are clean (no samples that require clearance)

a few of my tunes almost sound like they came out of that era (1995)

will pm a link to you shortly

"off topic" since you use a studio im guessing you have access to vocals by themselves, i could remix your tunes

#4 Argon Bandit

Argon Bandit

Creeper

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

i also voulenteer to work on music / video!
New i82 maps and addons AVALIABLE NOW! at
WWW.ARCTICPRO.CO.UK/I82

And for those who are interested...
My Re-vamped "Interstate '76 Splash" Music

#5 Arrow

Arrow

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Its the freshmaker, wow, incredible =)

Now who's missing is Dark_Side

#6 Evo

Evo

Public Relations

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:51 AM

I still have your old i82-based tunes, Funkster, every damn one.

Last time I checked, Funky was a fully-fledged DJ and the few songs I've gotten my hands on over the last 2-3 years have been completely original kit. But, yeah, 1995 could be problem... What you really need is RedFive in-game singing along to Phil Collins.
This is just a placeholder...

#7 interstaterDani

interstaterDani

Creeper

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Ok, you will say that I'm a big rocker (which is true) but a shooting, helldriving game goes only with heavyrock, hardrock, those fast beating techno songs (don't know their name) and smooth music or pop only on videos and at credits.

We could put Evanescenes - My Immortal at the end since it was sung in 1995. And is very appropriate! An alternative would be Morton Harket's song "Lay me down tonight"(1995) (<- if it has a tragic end!).
As begining I haven't found yet, still searching!
Interstater till I die...
so dickies beware:

#8 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

We could put Evanescenes - My Immortal at the end since it was sung in 1995. And is very appropriate! An alternative would be Morton Harket's song "Lay me down tonight"(1995) (<- if it has a tragic end!).
As begining I haven't found yet, still searching!

Unfortunatly I believe we can only use original music nothing commercial.

#9 interstaterDani

interstaterDani

Creeper

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

I have already talked to Morton Harket (or his crew) and can do again and beg him to leave us a song, but only for that scene only. On Evanescenes i don't know but I can try.

I82 crew done the same with Devo.
Interstater till I die...
so dickies beware:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users