• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hello all Guys ! Its been a while since ive posted last time but here i am (yeah im still alive) but im having a big problem preventing the relase of our last patch Version 2.2 of The Interstate'82 Patch is almost done.
2mwsvb.jpg

The only thing making this patch version not releasing is the weapon system
The Problem is teh following : i Dont know how to make new individual weapons:
(we have the weapon model and a file to handle it description but it replaces the light mg for now, we need to find out how to make new weapons entry's as we did for the cars of the the patch 2.1)

we could use out some help from someone expert in the file editing of i'82 and we could pay him for his efforts whit 100 $ (via paypal versement)
if somone could help us out please contact our team facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/i82va/)  or by private message via my own facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/dj.edyo)

And hers a Link To Our Dev-Version of the I'82 2.2 patch for the ones who want ot sole this out right away: https://www.dropbox....n 2.2 (Dev).zip
WARNING: if your having crashes or bugs delete ais.cfg/ai01.cfg/ai02.cfg/ai03.cfg/ai04.cfg/ai"whatevernumber".cfg and your varient folder

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

Are you editing the original Interstate Outlaws mod?

#3 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yes but i use partial and modified parts from the mod as the car models and 7.62 weapon model from it and studied the mod alot to understand how i82 handle some files. btw heres a exemple of what it looks after i have moded the picard piranha :
29ncmts.jpg

By looking at it, i have managed how to make a new listing for the cars, making possible the selection of them over the game menu instead making them replace original cars as shown here:
33dilie.jpg
So ive made a new "carlist.def" that points every single self made Stock cars ".VDF" files that after points its own car ".CDF" file containing all car info's (car name,description,paint name's,models,paramameters an values)

by finding how the carlist.def file worked out ive tryed to find out the same or similar file for the weapons but i dont know where to look and i think ive checked everywere but i dont know where to find it or where to find the params for it exept for those ".WDF" files fo eatch weapons !

So i dont know but, it would realy help out the i82 comunity if we would know witch file to edit and make it posible and be able to add weapons independently like we did for the cars ! 

And BTW i must say Bravo to you RedFive for making the original models and i wont ever forget to say you thanks for your efforts done here !

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users