Interstate IO Intro Movie..plus.. Hi guys! Long time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DoggFood_*

Guest_DoggFood_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

Hey fellas, boy it's been a long time but we all keep on dreaming about a new interstate game eh? I got a chance to try the demo and view the movie lol!.. who is that guy? Is that Wraith acting? Anyways I liked the demo, the physics are the real departure from Interstate series. But the story at least the one hinted at in the video WOW. Not only strange but Groove's love child LOL and CADman too![sic] Well it's not how I would imagined it but hey good work coming this far. Red5 you've surpassed all your peers and your team deserves alot of credit too. To be honest I'd love to see a interstate game that pits foreign import cars versus classic US mussel. But hey! I want to know more about the back drop the IO team is developing. Whats this with Burnelli(mobster?) and terrorist links. Will Groove's kid ever stop smoking? LOL Where do I fit in the story? HAHa Good luck IO team

Dogg

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:25 AM

Holy crap DoggFood. Long time no see! Whatcha been up to?!

Well dude, we're working on putting out another update for the game. Should be pretty soon. We've got the newest truck ingame and working. I'm not sure I should be releasing any hints about the storyline...I wouldn't want to ruin it for everybody!!

Here are some pictures I've been meaning to release the past few days...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hang around dude, the game can only get better!

R5

#3 NV Freak

NV Freak

Creeper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

Those pictures are f'ing great Mr. 5! I love ya.

#4 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:08 AM

Taurus did a great job on that model. Thank him!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users