• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Arkhanor

Arkhanor

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Hello. My name is Marcus and I'm a game programmer with experience in Unity3D, C#, ActionScript 3, Java, etc. I've been working with Unity for about 8 months and I'm the lead game programmer were I work. I don't have a personal site yet, but my twitter is https://twitter.com/marcusvp86. Also, I have launched a game in AS3 some months ago, but I'm working in a Unity project with my colleagues and I'm a huge fan of the Interstate series.

Here's my little game: http://www.mochigame...s/coin-shooter/

I would love to join the team. Thanks for the attention in advance.

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

Marcus,

Thanks for your application post. The lead programmer and I will review it and get back to you with any questions we have. Since we are fairly busy with our real jobs, please PM me or post again if we haven't gotten back to you for a little while. Sometimes things are a little crazy around here.

R5

#3 Arkhanor

Arkhanor

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for the attention. I also have another c#/unity 3D programmer and 2D/3D artists that are interested in the project. Thanks again. 

#4 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

I presume -175 is a bad score :(

#5 Arkhanor

Arkhanor

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Hahaha. It happens. It seems that I have to tweak the skulls a little more. They make the game kinda hard sometimes. Thanks for playing :)

#6 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

I had another go and got to 4th on the overall scoreboard, I was just playing it like space invaders instead of placing my shots. You could add in some power ups, and give some coins a +5 or something to add time on, you could also make the game progressively harder, faster/more skulls more coins appearing at once higher points etc etc

#7 Arkhanor

Arkhanor

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

Thanks for the tips. I've considered the power ups early but I was kinda satisfied with the result without it. But I'll look into it. It's really essential in this kind of game. I need to organize better my design doc for this game, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users