• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 enjoyyourpizaa

enjoyyourpizaa

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

hello all, im new to fully understanding what interstate '82 is and ive found this website and its nice to see there is still people out there that like the game. i first played it back from 2001-2003 when i was like 10 and couldnt understand it now im 16 ive came back to see if the whole game is still goin.

so jsut a few questions im askin

1. what is the game download that is on this website is it a add on?
2. where can i find a map editor cause the i82.co.uk links dont work (on its site)
3. if there is any rules or ediquet that i need to folo.
4. and if there is any other things that i may ned to know or any recomendations

sorry if ive muched this up and annoyed you all

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:38 AM

Glad to see you're interested in the project. The download on this website is a new game completely. It's not an addon to anything. We've made it from scratch and we have no affiliation with Activision whatsoever. We need to release an update, but we've been running into difficulties with our engine. We currently don't have a map editor for IO, but there is one for i82 floating around somewhere.

#3 enjoyyourpizaa

enjoyyourpizaa

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

well thankyou ive tried the game its a bit jumpy and quite hard but considering it was under 100mb i think it was very good the menu's could do with a bit of tweaking but still probobly the best free game ive seen in a long time i would try n figure out how i could help you guys with the game but i dont have a clue where to start

oh and sorry i thought this was a tribute site to interstate 82 and 76 thats why i wnt on about them so much but your game is very good too i hope to have a few more online games soon as when i played earlier i couldnt find myself a game to play in so i jsut drove about

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users