So what is it?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Siknus_*

Guest_Siknus_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:56 AM

I came across this sight while looking for I'76 stuff. It looks great, but what is it? There is no description at all on the site. Is a standalone
game, or a mod and for what game? Approximate system requirements? What will the basic game play be like? Single player only, multiplayer only, both? You might want to make a cover page of some kind explaining these things for first time visitors. I'm excited that there are people out there that liked I'76 enough to make an updated version, but there is NO information to satisfy my curiosity. I loved I'76, I lost it years ago, but a used copy should be showing up at my door in the next day or so! That will keep me busy till you guys finish this awesome project. Just please tell me what it is exactly. If there is a description somewhere and I'm just too stupid to find it, please disregard this and feel free to make fun of me.

#2 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:26 AM

Perhaps it might be a little vague. IO is a standalone game based on the old interstate games. You can checkout the download sticky thread for information on how to try it out.

#3 Gearu

Gearu

Creeper

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:18 AM

lol, this whole time I've been thinking it was an addon/super-upgrade-patch for I'76 :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users