8 replies to this topic

#1 Roadblock

Roadblock

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hello guys,

I doubt many of you guys remember me but for those who might my nick was all caps ROADBLOCK.

I have been to this page a few times now and then and now decided make an account. I have not read through all of the posts. But i will go through them in the new few days. I hope there are alot of names that i know still around. I have already noticed a few.

If there is anything i can help out with let me know. If i send a donation what is it used for? Are there details for that?

Note. I am happy to see that there is still a hardcore following still.

#2 Azz [GUN]

Azz [GUN]

Lead Programmer

• Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Welcome, there are still some of us active and still developing away albeit slowly.

Donations are used for the server running costs and to pay licensing fees for the software that we are using to develop the game with. In all honesty we don't get that much donations none of us are profiting from this everything so far has came out of our own pockets.

Posted Image

#3 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

I remember you man! Nice to see you. Azz said it better than I could have!

#4 Roadblock

Roadblock

Creeper

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Alright cool, I will see what i can do to help. With all the hours of enjoyment i got with you guys from this game was worth more then what i paid for, so of course i want to help. Is there anything more i can do to help other then donate? I am not a Graphic designer, but other than that let me know.

How is your brother AZZ? Psyhco was it?

Nice to see you to R5.

I have also noticed JON is around here as well.

Do any of you guys play any other games? Maybe we can hangout in a diffrent setting.

#5 R5

R5

Team Lead

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

I breakout halo and minecraft once in a while, but usually I try to put my free time into this. I guess it really depends on what kind of skill sets you have. We don't necessarily need a designer at the moment, but if you have something else in your back pocket, let us know!

#6 Jon-Factor

Jon-Factor

Dev Team

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hey Roadblock, it has been a while to say the least. How are you?

#7 Azz [GUN]

Azz [GUN]

Lead Programmer

• Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Yeah that was his handle, he's still about.

He's mainly on xbox now. I can get his gamer-tag if your into that, we mainly play Black Ops 2 and BF3.

As regards to IO we are getting there but the first version will be a very limited version to see if we can drum up some more interest and get more developers on-board.

#8 Nick Tonic

Nick Tonic

Creeper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

hey, i used to post on i82.co.uk a lot. i guess i used the name "KMFDM" ingame or this name and had a 'paint company' called BNW

haha -> http://www.angelfire.../gunn4/members/

anyway it looks like some people are trying to get games of i82 going again: http://.youtube.com/...h?v=ppA_rHyXdOw

i'll probably try installing it with their patch soon :D

#9 DJ_Edyo

DJ_Edyo

Creeper

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

If Your Also interested Guys Im Holding Here a group that is still playing the original game we are called the Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association ! :)

https://www.facebook...53505331404314/

I Think its cool that I'82 is still Living thats also what we are trying to do by distributing a new Instalation of The Game and a patch for It Also ! :)

Check our Promotional Video If You Think it Worth it ! 

Interstate'82 Vigilante's Association

Here For Bringing The Best Is'82 Gaming Times !
www.i82va.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users